Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
Mix ingredients in a bowl:
Hamburger, cheese, garlic salt, salt & Pepper, Worcestershire Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Cheese, Bread, Milk, eggs, onion. Whole tomatoes are optional.
Spread evenly in a baking dish. Add a even layer of BBQ sauce over the meatloaf and put into heated oven. Bake Meatloaf for one hour.
Serve with baked potatoes and green beans.
- 2 pds Hamburger
- 1/2 Block Colby Jack Cheese, Cubed
- 1/4 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 slices Bread, Pulled apart
- 1/8th tsp garlic salt
- A pinch Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C Milk
- 1 C Onion, Chopped
- 1 Can Whole Tomatoes, Optional