Mango Float (Filipino Style)
- 200 grams graham crackers
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can all purpose cream
- 3 pieces large mangoes, ripe
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed milk
- Slice mangoes into thin wedges.
- Combine condensed milk, all purpose cream, and sliced mangoes.
- Layer the graham crackers in a square glass pan or other container.
- Put on the crackers a layer of the filling of mangoes, all purpose cream, and condensed milk.
- Repeat by putting layers of graham crackers and filling until you’ve used it all. Top the final layer with graham crackers.
- Put it in the refrigerator and chill overnight. Mango float as a frozen treat tastes even more delicious when you put this desert in the freezer.