Mango Jalapino and Tomato Salsa
If you’re looking for a great cold recipe to serve at your next party or get together. this may be the one you will make a staple for any occasion. I enjoy salsa with a good bite but you might not so I am offering a bit of a milder version to my recipe; you can add or omit some of the items listed in the ingredients, however I would try it as written first before making any decisions. First gather the ingredients for making it, waiting until your half way into the preparation is not the time to say “Oh I forgot that” lol. This recipe makes about a quart but if you like mangos and salsa it will be gone in short order.
- 2 Large Mangos Chilled, fairly ripe but firm, pealed and diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 4 Roma Tomatoes Firm, diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 4 Jalapino Peppers, stemmed and pealed processed fine
- 2 tspn Ground Cumin
- 1 Tspn Ground Pepper
- 1 large Spanish Onion, diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 buch Cilantro, stemmed and diced finely
- 1 medium lemon juice and its zest
- 1 lime juiced and its zest
- 2 tspn ground garlic (prepared garlic can be used
- Mix ingredients together and refrigerate for one hour. This gives the time for the elements to meld and develop the great flavor … serve with corn chips and enjoy a cool treat
More by this Author
Many people enjoy repairing and maintaining their fishing equipment. One of the most popular brands are Penn Reels. Otto Heinz a German immigrant, wanted to build and design fishing reels and start his own company....
When planning a trip to Central Florida, one has an abundance of restaurants to choose from during the visit. Dining options range from the numerous chain-restaurants, to the more eloquent high-end pricey ones. Having...
One of the finest ultra-light Spin fisher reels came from Penn with the inception of the 420 and 430SS reels. These reels even today are bringing a premium on auction sights and vintage fishing retail facilities/ Even...