Mars Bar Slice Recipe
Mars bar gooeyness!
A decadent treat
If you want a sweet snack for any occasion that is bound to be enjoyed by all, you simply cannot go past this recipe for Mars Bar Slice. It is quick and easy to prepare; perfect for when you are short on time. Cut this crunchy, delicious slice into small pieces; and it will be enjoyed by both adults and children.
- 90g butter
- 220-250g Mars Bars
- 3 cups Rice Bubbles (aka Rice Krispies)
- 1 block (200-220g) milk chocolate
- Melt the butter and Mars Bars together in a bowl (either on stovetop or in microwave)
- Mix the Rice Bubbles into the melted butter and Mars Bar mixture.
- Line a baking tray (approx 20cm x 30cm) with baking paper, allowing sufficient paper to hang over the sides so you will be able to remove the slice.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tray, press in.
- In a separate bowl, melt the block of chocolate.
- Pour melted chocolate over the slab in the baking tray
- Place the tray in the refrigerator to cool until chocolate hardens.
- Lift slab out and place on a cutting board.
- Once at room temperature, cut into pieces of desired size.
Can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the fridge for a few days. Be warned it is very sweet so small amounts at a time!
More by this Author
Paid online surveys are a fun way to be rewarded for your time. But it's important to be careful and choose survey companies wisely.
Disease burden varies widely depending on location, wealth, gender, age, and race. This article looks at the top 5 causes of death in high-income countries, and how you can prevent these illnesses.
If you’ve ever had a prescription filled, chances are you’ve been asked if you would like the generic brand. Read on to find out what the difference is between generic versus branded medications.
No comments yet.