Marshmallow chocolate ice cream with fresh fruits
Rate Zana Recipe Here!
After much popular Zana Chocolate Fudge [click here to read the story "How to make chocolate fudge without much fuss"], here is one more cold desert for my fans. Like the Zana Chocolate Fudge, this is easy and simple to make recipe. This can be stored for one month in a freezer. You can served it cold with some fresh fruits of the season.
Here is a simple and easy way to make marshmallow chocolate ice cream.
- 85 grams plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 175 grams white marshmallows
- 150 ml milk
- 300 ml double cream
- Mix marshmallows and pieces of plain chocolate into a saucepan. Add milk.
- Warm the mixture using very low heat. Remove from the heat when the mixture has melted.
- Leave the mixture to cool completely.
- Whisk the cream till it is thick. Crinkle the whisked cream with cold chocolate mixture with a metal spoon.
- Pour the contents into a half-a-kilo container, preferably load tin. And freeze it for 2 hours minimum.
- Your marshmallow chocolate ice cream is ready. Serve it with fresh fruits.
If you are trying this at home, then please do send me a photograph of the finish Marshmallow Chocolate Ice Cream. I forget to take snaps. Before I readied the camera, the ice cream melted into my stomach.
[the measures given in the ingredients is enough for four serving only...]
More by this Author
Here is a simple easy to make chocolate fudge without much fuss. You can make at least 25 pieces of chocolate fudge. The fudge can be kept for one month, if kept in airtight container in a dry and cool place.
Here is simple and exotic chocolate desert. It is very easy to make, but very delicious in taste. We tried dish last Sunday as a treat to my sister-in-law, who paid a surprise visit.
How it feels to visit Mecca - that too for the first time... Here is experience of visiting Meccan for the first ... travelling from Riyadh to Mecca and doing the Umrah. A narration from dear friend's wife Shahida!