Mashed Honey Sweet Potatoes
- 6 Pounds Red Skinned Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped
- 2 Pounds Russet Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Cup Butter, (2 Sticks)
- 1/2 a Cup Honey
- Cook all the potatoes together in a pot of boiling salt water for 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain, and return the potatoes to the pot.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until excess liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently.
- Add butter and honey and mash until butter has melted and potatoes are smooth. Season with salt, and serve.
More by this Author
These ten Minecraft texture packs change the game's look either subtly or dramatically to alter the feel of the game play.
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?