Mashed Honey Sweet Potatoes
- 6 Pounds Red Skinned Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped
- 2 Pounds Russet Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Cup Butter, (2 Sticks)
- 1/2 a Cup Honey
- Cook all the potatoes together in a pot of boiling salt water for 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain, and return the potatoes to the pot.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until excess liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently.
- Add butter and honey and mash until butter has melted and potatoes are smooth. Season with salt, and serve.
More by this Author
Questionable Ethics is an amazing campaign that you can download for Left 4 Dead 2. Watch this walkthrough to see all the twists, turns, and traps that the QE has to throw at you.
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...