Meatloaf With Corn Relish
Corn Relish Topping
A Recipe You Will Love!
Everyone loves a good meatloaf! For years, I made the same old recipe. It was delicious, but it was time for something new!
The old recipe was covered with a sweet tomato paste made with brown sugar and ketchup. It was good but unsophisticated. It was an old-fashioned home-cooked model that our family loved.
The recipe presented here is tasty, presents well, and is super easy to make! The secret is in the tasty corn relish! Corn is a natural compliment to ground beef!
Rate This Recipe
Your New Meatloaf Recipe
What You Will Need
- 2 lbs Ground Beef, thawed
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Onion, Finely chopped
- 1/2 jar Corn Relish, Any brand
How To Make Your Meatloaf
- Mix the ingredients well. Feel free to add any of your favorite meatloaf ingredients like green pepper, etc. Place mixture in a medium size greased dish. Shape tightly into an oblong shape.
- Pour 1/2 jar of Corn Relish on the top of the meatloaf, spreading carefully over the entire surface. Bake for one hour at 350 degrees and serve!
That Was Easy!
I hope you enjoy your creation! It is perfect for a meal at the end of a busy day. I usually heat up a couple of sides while the meatloaf cooks. Our family enjoys a tossed salad with this main dish. As a Mom, I always serve a vegetable or two for dinner.
Leftovers make tasty sandwiches for the next day! Double the recipe or make two loafs and have leftovers for another day or take a meatloaf to your church potluck. Enjoy!
More by this Author
Learn how to effectively display your fresh flowers in a vase. Follow these steps to help your flowers last longer!
Cupcakes are the rage. They can be decorated in numerous ways to provide extra fun for your dinner or party. Serve them for bridal luncheons, showers, Christmas, Baby showers, and for dessert. Cupcakes are no longer...
This tasty treat will be ready for the family dinner after a long day at work! Easy to make and fun to eat!