Meatloaf With Corn Relish
Corn Relish Topping
A Recipe You Will Love!
Everyone loves a good meatloaf! For years, I made the same old recipe. It was delicious, but it was time for something new!
The old recipe was covered with a sweet tomato paste made with brown sugar and ketchup. It was good but unsophisticated. It was an old-fashioned home-cooked model that our family loved.
The recipe presented here is tasty, presents well, and is super easy to make! The secret is in the tasty corn relish! Corn is a natural compliment to ground beef!
Rate This Recipe
Your New Meatloaf Recipe
What You Will Need
- 2 lbs Ground Beef, thawed
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Onion, Finely chopped
- 1/2 jar Corn Relish, Any brand
How To Make Your Meatloaf
- Mix the ingredients well. Feel free to add any of your favorite meatloaf ingredients like green pepper, etc. Place mixture in a medium size greased dish. Shape tightly into an oblong shape.
- Pour 1/2 jar of Corn Relish on the top of the meatloaf, spreading carefully over the entire surface. Bake for one hour at 350 degrees and serve!
That Was Easy!
I hope you enjoy your creation! It is perfect for a meal at the end of a busy day. I usually heat up a couple of sides while the meatloaf cooks. Our family enjoys a tossed salad with this main dish. As a Mom, I always serve a vegetable or two for dinner.
Leftovers make tasty sandwiches for the next day! Double the recipe or make two loafs and have leftovers for another day or take a meatloaf to your church potluck. Enjoy!
More by this Author
The M&M favors were a hit! You too can make this easy gift for your wedding reception. Your guests will enjoy your creativity!
This tasty treat will be ready for the family dinner after a long day at work! Easy to make and fun to eat!
Learn how to effectively display your fresh flowers in a vase. Follow these steps to help your flowers last longer!