1 large cantaloupe melon
4 canned litches
4 large or 8 small strawberries
Litchi syrup from the can
- Peel and seed the melon and cut into thin slices.
- Peel and pit the mango and cut as many balls as possible out the strawberries.
- Arrange the melon slices evenly on 4 small plates.
- Spread a layer of mango over the melon. Place a litchi in the center of each plate and arrange a few strawberry balls around the edges.
- Divide the litchi syrup evenly between the plates of fruit and chill them in the refrigerator before serving.
More by this Author
The Parts and Function of the Urinary System Our body is like a machine . Machine needs oil or gasoline to work. Our body needs food in order to carry out its activities. Once the food has reached the body systems,...
Common Ailments of the Respiratory System The respiratory system if not well taken cared of will develop some respiratory ailments. These ailments are: 1. Nosebleeding is also...
Some common diseases of the urinary tract, and their symptoms and treatment.
No comments yet.