1 large cantaloupe melon
4 canned litches
4 large or 8 small strawberries
Litchi syrup from the can
- Peel and seed the melon and cut into thin slices.
- Peel and pit the mango and cut as many balls as possible out the strawberries.
- Arrange the melon slices evenly on 4 small plates.
- Spread a layer of mango over the melon. Place a litchi in the center of each plate and arrange a few strawberry balls around the edges.
- Divide the litchi syrup evenly between the plates of fruit and chill them in the refrigerator before serving.
More by this Author
Some common diseases of the urinary tract, and their symptoms and treatment.
ORIGIN OF THE PHILIPPINES It is believed that before the end of the Ice Age, about 70,000,000 years ago, our country was connected to the mainland of Asia by long strips of land. These strips of land served as land...
The Parts and Function of the Urinary System Our body is like a machine . Machine needs oil or gasoline to work. Our body needs food in order to carry out its activities. Once the food has reached the body systems,...
No comments yet.