Mexican Turkey Tacos
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Season All
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 TBSP Valentia Mexican Hot Sauce
- 2 TBSP Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup White rice cooked
- 1 can Black beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shreaded
- In a large cooking pan cook the ground turkey and drain off any excess grease and put turkey back into the cooking pan
- Add the cooked white rice and mix together
- Add garlic powder, Season All, dash of cayenne pepper, cumin, Valentia, whorchestershire sauce, sea salt and mix well
- Once flavors are to your taste add in the black beans and mix
- Serve in tacos with cheese and other toppings of your choosing
Making it your own recipe
This recipe originated from a friend, as all fabulous recipes do, who spent 2 years in Mexico. So I don't doubt it's authenticity. His version was much more, let's say, uncalculated. A dash here and a pinch there. If you like more of one spice over another please feel free to add it. Personally, I love cumin and Worchestershire, so I add a bit more. If you are more of the spicy type then adding more Valentina Mexican Hot sauce for a slow heat or Cayenne pepper for a fast heat may be to your liking.
More by this Author
Zumba dance workouts for fitness are fun and a great way to burn those calories. Young and Old are doing it, burning calories while having a great time! know what to expect in your first Zumba class!
No comments yet.