Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel M&M Truffles
Rate this recipe!
This very simple recipe came together when I had a leftover bag of pretzel M&Ms that no one was eating. Mashed together with a healthy scoop of peanut butter and crunched up pretzels then dipped in soft milk chocolate--you can't go wrong.
- 1/2 C Pretzel M&Ms, crushed
- 1/2 C Pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 C Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 lb Milk Chocolate, melted
- 1 TBSP Shortening
- Crush the candy and pretzels in a zip top bag using a mallet or hammer. Stir in the peanut butter to make a dough. You may need to add more peanut butter if your mix falls apart easily.
- Use a tablespoon to form balls on wax paper. Freeze the balls for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave safe bowl. Carefully dip the candy balls into the chocolate and transfer to waxed paper until cool.
© 2013 mlowell
More by this Author
You don't always have to tile, carpet, or hardwood your floors. The new thing is to just stain the concrete that's already there. It's a lot of work, but if done properly, your home will look gorgeous. If you're...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
No comments yet.