Miniature Biscuit Pizza Recipe - Personal Mini Pizzas
Miniature pizzas are a fun treat to eat for a weekday meal. They only take a few minutes to make and children love to help prepare them! All you need is a can of biscuits, sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings.
I like to top mine with onions and mushrooms, but you can put whatever you want on them!
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Yields: 8
- Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup red pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Choice of toppings
- Prehead your oven to 375F degrees.
- Open the package of biscuits. Press each biscuit down onto a greased cookie sheet. Be sure the biscuit is about 6 inches in diameter.
- Top each pressed biscuit with pizza sauce.
- Top each pressed biscuit with cheese and your choice of toppings.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese browns.
More by this Author
Information and treatment options about vitiligo.
Melon Bread, or Melon Pan, is a sweet Japanese bread. The bread is commonly eaten in Japan and is a very popular snack and treat for people of all ages. This sweet is a bread topped with a crispy cookie crust. The outer...
Italian socialite Michaela Romanini's plastic surgery nightmare plus videos and before-and-after photos of celebrity plastic surgeries.