Miniature Biscuit Pizza Recipe - Personal Mini Pizzas
Miniature pizzas are a fun treat to eat for a weekday meal. They only take a few minutes to make and children love to help prepare them! All you need is a can of biscuits, sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings.
I like to top mine with onions and mushrooms, but you can put whatever you want on them!
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Yields: 8
- Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup red pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Choice of toppings
- Prehead your oven to 375F degrees.
- Open the package of biscuits. Press each biscuit down onto a greased cookie sheet. Be sure the biscuit is about 6 inches in diameter.
- Top each pressed biscuit with pizza sauce.
- Top each pressed biscuit with cheese and your choice of toppings.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese browns.
More by this Author
Italian socialite Michaela Romanini's plastic surgery nightmare plus videos and before-and-after photos of celebrity plastic surgeries.
Melon Bread, or Melon Pan, is a sweet Japanese bread. The bread is commonly eaten in Japan and is a very popular snack and treat for people of all ages. This sweet is a bread topped with a crispy cookie crust. The outer...
Petechiae is a disease associated with the field of dermatology and is often diagnosed by a dermatologist. The disease looks similar to a rash, but is actually a serious of small, red hemorrhagic dots scattered across...