How to Make Mixed Veggie Casserole
How to make vegetable casserole
Veggie Casserole Recipe
How to Make a Vegetable Casserole
If you are looking for one of the best vegetable casserole recipes around you have arrived at the right place.
This recipe for vegetable casserole has a very unique name around our family, we call it Merry Christmas Casserole. Veggie Casserole is very colorful and delicious and goes well with every holiday meal.
Veggie Casserole Ingredients:
- 3 Cans (15oz) mixed vegetables drained
- ½ Cup chopped onions (optional)
- 2 Jars Cheez Whiz
- 1 ½ Sticks of butter
- 1 ½ Tubes of crushed Ritz Crackers
Instructions on How to Make Veggie Casserole
- Drain the mixed vegetables and pour into a (9x13) baking dish.
- In a small pan melt 1 stick of butter and add crushed crumbs, mix well.
- In a separate pan, melt Cheez Whiz and ½ stick of butter, stir well.
- Pour cheese mixture over veggies and mix well.
- Add ½ cup of crumb mixture and mix. Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 325 degrees, until bubbling approximately 25 minutes.
I hope you enjoy making this vegetable casserole recipe as much as we do. There will more simple family recipes coming soon from the Hazelwood Family Kitchen soon!
More by this Author
Has anyone ever shared an inspirational quote with you that helped you through a tough time in life? In this article, you will find some inspirational quotes that I have inspired me.
Has anyone ever shared an inspirational scripture verse with you? Did this scripture help you get through a valley in your life? This article contains inspirational scriptures that have helped me through valleys and...
Has anyone ever told you an inspirational story inspired you to go on? In this article, you will find some stories that have helped me through many tough times. I hope the stories inspire you too.