Moms Homemade Fudge
Another great recipe from mom!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, (your choice!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with heavy duty foil or wax paper. Be sure to get it into the corners without making holes in it!
- Combine sugar, milk, butter and salt in medium sized, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Turn the heat down slightly and boil, stirring constantly, for about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla. Be sure that all the marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into lined baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; Peel away the foil. Cut into squares.
More by this Author
As the electronic age grows, so does the options to meet people. Do you think it encourages cheating?
It is just the plain truth, men and women are very different!
Looking for a fresh idea to propose? Here are 46 ideas to choose from or inspire you to create your own!
No comments yet.