Moms Homemade Fudge
Another great recipe from mom!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, (your choice!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with heavy duty foil or wax paper. Be sure to get it into the corners without making holes in it!
- Combine sugar, milk, butter and salt in medium sized, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Turn the heat down slightly and boil, stirring constantly, for about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla. Be sure that all the marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into lined baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; Peel away the foil. Cut into squares.
No comments yet.