How To Make A Frosty Chocolate Milkshake With A Cherry On Top
My Frosty Chocolate Cherrie Shake Recipe
How To Make My Frosty Chocolate Cherry Shake
This is very delicious, but it's not for anyone on a diet. I love chocolate and cherries so this is my kind of drink. We all need a treat once in some time. The cream makes this milkshake richer and who doesn't like a surprise at the bottom of their glass.
Save a little of the syrup for drizzling over the top of the cool whip.
Kids will love this. They can help you make it. Who doesn't just love a delicious milkshake.
Ingredients and Blending.
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Nesquik Chocolate Syrup
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Cherries
- Cool Whip for Topping or canned whip cream for the top
- Combine all of the ingredients except for cherries and whip cream, in a blender. Blend on medium speed, stopping to stir several times with a long spoon, if necessary, to help the ingredients blend well.
- Drop a cherry in the bottom of a pretty glass pour ice cream mixture into glass and top with cool whip, drizzle with a little chocolate and top with another cherry.
Rate My Frosty Chocolate Cherry Shake Recipe
When milkshakes first showed up in ads in 1885 they were for a whiskey drink with eggs. They are a delicious drink served without alcohol and served with ice cream by 1900. By the 1930s they are served in malt shops and soda fountains across the country.
Delicious But Not Diet.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||477|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 53 g||82%|
|Saturated fat 34 g||170%|
|Carbohydrates 96 g||32%|
|Sugar 82 g|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 12 g||24%|
|Cholesterol 193 mg||64%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Check out my other ice cream drink. The grasshopper drink can also be made without liquor.
Very Yummy recipe for a cool drink
- Make Ahead Grasshopper Ice Cream Drink Recipe.
You may also like to check out ktrapp's ice cream dessert
- Easy Halloween Dessert Recipes: Candy Corn Ice Cream & Monster Pudding Cups!
Halloween desserts don't have to be scary to make. Easy Halloween dessert recipes, like Candy Corn Ice Cream and Monster Pudding Cups, are fun and simple to make with the whole family.
What Do You Like Best Milkshakes or Malted Milk.See results without voting
Copyright 2015 © moonlake
How To Make My Frosty Chocolate Cherry Shake. The Recipe
More by this Author
Bride's Wedding Cake Frosting.
Very Yummy recipe for a make ahead drink.
This hub is about bottles trees, how to make one and reuse junk.