My Mouth Watering, Caramel Apple Crisp Recipe
Caramel Apple Crisp
This Caramel Apple Crisp is a Family Favorite in the Fall
If your looking for a great dessert recipe when fall and winter rolls around, this is one of my favorite's. It's easy to make and your family will love it. I add caramel to my apple crisp which makes it gooier and more delicious. The only putzy part of making this dessert is cutting the apples into thin slices. I hope you enjoy one of my family favorite dessert recipe's.
Caramel Apple Crisp Recipe
Apple Crisp Substitute
Note: if under time constraints or you don't have fresh apples, simply use two cans of apple pie filling.
Ingredients for Apple Crisp
- 4-5 Medium Apples (I prefer Harralson), Peeled and Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Hershey's Caramel Syrup
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 Cup Quaker Oats, (Optional)
- 1/3 Cup Margarine or Butter, Softened
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
Hershey's Syrup, Caramel
Brown Sugar versus White Sugar
Tip: You can substitute white sugar for brown if you choose. I prefer brown sugar because the apple crisp comes out gooier and more delicious.
Instructions for Apple Crisp
- Heat oven to 375 degree's
- Spray bottom and sides of pan with cooking spray
- Layer sliced apples on bottom of pan and drizzle caramel syrup on top
- Pour mixture of ingredients over apples
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until apple crisp is golden brown and apples tender
- Best served warm with a scoop of vanilla icecream
My delicious apple-crisp recipe
Do you like a good apple crisp in the fallSee results without voting
© 2010 Linda Rogers
More by this Author
A delicious and easy cucumber salad recipe. I've tried every kind of cucumber salad, and this one is my favorite.
A easy cherry cobbler recipe that will make your mouth water.
A painful story of how I lost friends after I was diagnosed with cancer. I'd heard from my cancer therapist that it's actually a common phenomenon, but I never thought it would happen to me