Try My Smoothie
Try this smoothie and love it!
Try my smoothie recipe and love it! This is a refreshing smoothie filled with everything you love...healthy and a little guilty pleasure...
Glasses of Yummy Smoothies, Orange, Pineapple, Banana!
- 3 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 3 scoops Orange sherbet
- 3 slivers fresh pineapple
- 1/2 banana
- 2-3 tablespoons strawberry or pineapple yogurt
- 3/4 cup coconut or almond or vanilla milk
- 1/2 cup Orange/tangerine juice
- 1 medium Orange
- 1/3-1/2 cup crushed ice, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon grated sea salt, optional
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
Making my smoothie
- put all ingredients in blender and mix for 20-30 seconds
- Then empty into large glasses, yields about 3 glasses... and don't forget to add your straws!
- Walla!!! Drink up quick, so very good!
Yum calories, I really don't know, but enjoy!
|Serving size: 3 large glasses|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 4 g||1%|
|Sugar 10 g|
|Fiber 18 g||72%|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Cholesterol 1 mg|
|Sodium 3 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
This recipe is easy and a favorite for everyone! (Black beans are optional) Ha! 2-3 large boneless, skinless chicken breast 2-3 sizable strip steaks 1 medium yellow or white onion 4 tablespoons Fajita...
No comments yet.