No Bake Chocolate Pie
For those who are familiar with Mother Butler Chocolate Cream Pies, this recipe will blow your mind. Tastes as good, if not better, than anything get from Denny's! My family goes absolutely crazy when I make this easy chocolatey creamy dessert.
Chilling Time: 4 Hours
Yields: 6 Servings
- 8 ounces tub Cool Whip non-dairy topping
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Oreo pie crust (6-ounce) package
- Beat softened cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Mix in 1/4 cup of nuts and 1/4 cup of small chocolate chips in with pie mixture.
- Spoon mixture into the Oreo cookie crust. Spread Cool Whip topping over the pie mixture, forming slight mound.
- Sprinkle the top of pie with remaining nuts and mini chocolate chips.
- Chill 2 to 4 hours before serving.