No Bake Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters
Chill Time: 1 hour
This is a no-bake treat that requires only a few ingredients but they are amazing!!! This recipe is super yummy... creamy chocolate and crunchy peanuts = delicious! Use Capt. Crunch to make it even more special.
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 12-ounce package of chocolate or butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup of crushed Capt. Crunch, Rise Krispies or Corn Flakes
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Place the peanut butter and butterscotch chips in a large heat-proof bowl and melt over low heat.
- Add peanuts, cornflakes, and raisins to the mixture and mix until combined.
- Add marshmallows and mix until combined.
- Use a teaspoon to place the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Chill in the refrigerator until set.