Non-alcoholic Holiday Party Drink Recipes
Celebrate the holidays with tasty drinks everyone will enjoy. Your party won't be complete without these alcohol-free alternatives.
Be sure to serve these in pretty, holiday glasses.
Use the juice from each of the recipes to make "ice" cubes: keep your beverages cold without diluting them!
Garnish with fresh fruit slices, cherries, and mint.
Cheers: Spiced Lemonade, Apple Spritzer, and Cranberry Spritzer!
You can make this lemonade ahead of time, simply store in the refrigerator. Serve warm or cold.
- 9 cups water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 tbs. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- Lemon Slices
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When the sugar has dissolved, reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Allow lemonade to simmer until fragrant.
- Serve with lemon slices.
Tip: The longer it sits, the more you'll taste the spices.
Apple cider tastes great, but sometimes you want something chilled. This great spritzer is a great replacement for champagne at any holiday party.
- 10 cups apple juice (look for a naturally sweetened juice)
- 5 cups mineral water (carbonated water)
- Lime slices as garnish
- Apple juice ice cubes
- Pour apple juice over the apple ice cubes.
- Stir in mineral water.
- Garnish with slices of lime.
You can serve these in individual glasses or in a beautiful punch bowl.
Impress Your Guests!
The ruby color of this spritzer will add a holiday flourish to your party.
- 10 cups cranberry juice
- 5 cups mineral water
- Lemon slices as garnish
- Cranberry juice ice cubes
- Pour cranberry juice over the cranberry ice cubes.
- Stir in the mineral water.
- Garnish with slices of lemon.
These tasty spritzers will keep your party bubbling.
More by this Author
Depending on where you live, you can buy a bottle of Charles Shaw wine for as low as $1.99. Sold exclusively through Trader Joe's, Charles Shaw wines are Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz,...
This simple banana shake will help your body recover from a hangover. Bananas are known to calm an upset stomach, but they also help rehydrate your body.
A beginner's guide to knitting a scarf. This step-by-step guide teaches you how to knit a homemade scarf with directions for knit and purl stitches, two easy scarf patterns, knitting terminology glossary, and valuable...