Non-alcoholic Holiday Party Drink Recipes
Celebrate the holidays with tasty drinks everyone will enjoy. Your party won't be complete without these alcohol-free alternatives.
Be sure to serve these in pretty, holiday glasses.
Use the juice from each of the recipes to make "ice" cubes: keep your beverages cold without diluting them!
Garnish with fresh fruit slices, cherries, and mint.
Cheers: Spiced Lemonade, Apple Spritzer, and Cranberry Spritzer!
You can make this lemonade ahead of time, simply store in the refrigerator. Serve warm or cold.
- 9 cups water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 tbs. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- Lemon Slices
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When the sugar has dissolved, reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Allow lemonade to simmer until fragrant.
- Serve with lemon slices.
Tip: The longer it sits, the more you'll taste the spices.
Apple cider tastes great, but sometimes you want something chilled. This great spritzer is a great replacement for champagne at any holiday party.
- 10 cups apple juice (look for a naturally sweetened juice)
- 5 cups mineral water (carbonated water)
- Lime slices as garnish
- Apple juice ice cubes
- Pour apple juice over the apple ice cubes.
- Stir in mineral water.
- Garnish with slices of lime.
You can serve these in individual glasses or in a beautiful punch bowl.
Impress Your Guests!
The ruby color of this spritzer will add a holiday flourish to your party.
- 10 cups cranberry juice
- 5 cups mineral water
- Lemon slices as garnish
- Cranberry juice ice cubes
- Pour cranberry juice over the cranberry ice cubes.
- Stir in the mineral water.
- Garnish with slices of lemon.
These tasty spritzers will keep your party bubbling.
More by this Author
This simple banana shake will help your body recover from a hangover. Bananas are known to calm an upset stomach, but they also help rehydrate your body.
Bananas are one of my favorite foods because they have so many health benefits. Not only do they give you an energy kick, but they also help settle upset stomachs. In fact, if you want to learn more about the wonderful...
A beginner's guide to knitting a scarf. This step-by-step guide teaches you how to knit a homemade scarf with directions for knit and purl stitches, two easy scarf patterns, knitting terminology glossary, and valuable...