Oatmeal Power Cookies - No butter
I swear, there's no butter in this
There's only 44 calories in each of these bad boys. No butter, but I did use coffee cream. Woops. Picture coming soon.
Protip: Use Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal packets, and use less sugar.
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/4 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Protein Powder, Suggestion: Cellucor
- 1/4 Cup Hazelnut Coffee Cream
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar, or any other type of sweetener
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- Salt, Pinch
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Mix oats, flour, protein powder, and add a pinch of salt.
- In a separate and bigger bowl, beat egg and sugar. Add cream and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- Combine the ingredients in step 2 and step 3. When mixture is even and there are no wet or dry patches, mix in walnuts, chocolate and butterscotch. *Note: You can replace or remove any of these add-ons.
- Scoop into tiny balls (about 1 inch diameter). Mixture should yield about 36 balls.
- Place into oven. 15-17 minutes or until it smells so good that you are jumping to eat those things.
More by this Author
Hello :) This is a very good question. As a female, I am semi-proud to say that I am equipped with a bullshit detector, and I can sniff out most bs from a mile away. Insincerity, unfortunately, is an important...
Hi there, If you are looking to learn how to play the piano, you can buy two types of keyboards: a piano, and its electronic counterpart, the electronic keyboard. I own an upright piano at home, and I have friends...
Hi there, thanks for putting up the request. Unrequited displays of affection are always hard to handle, and even more so if you're the recipient. There are many ways to show the other party that their work is a vain...