Savory and Sweet Hot Roll Recipes!
Hot Rolls, Good Anytime!
I love the smell of fresh bread baking, be it oatmeal, cinnamon, pumpkin or yeast, I love them all.
I would make them everyday if it was not for the pounds that they my add on! Hope you will try some of your favorites and enjoy them as much as my family has over the years!
Come get them while they’re hot! Happy baking!
Tiny Cinnamon Buns
Tiny Cinnamon Buns are easy and quick to make with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. They are great for breakfast, brunch or parties and the kids will love them!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or the cheap kind if you like)
- 1 stick butter (½ cup), softened, divided
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- You first need to preheat you oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add to a pie plate 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Next add to the melted butter, brown sugar.
- Take crescent rolls from container and unroll, close all the seams to make a solid sheet.
- Take the remaining softened butter and spread over the dough.
- In a small bowl combine cinnamon and white sugar, sprinkle over the butter.
- Roll crescent roll dough up forming a log, cut the log into 8 cinnamon rolls.
- Place eat piece into the pie pan with butter and brown sugar.
- Take the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture and sprinkle over the top of the rolls.
- Place the rolls in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with vanilla glaze, serve warm.
- If there are any left, yes right, store at room temperature.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoon heavy cream or 2 tablespoons milk plus 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, stir together sugar, cream and vanilla extract with a fork until smooth and easy to pour.
- If needed 1 tablespoon of milk may be added to thin.
- If replacing cream with milk and butter, heat in microwave to melt butter, then add to sugar and add vanilla extract.
- Drizzle over cinnamon buns.
Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe!
Hot oatmeal dinner rolls are so fluffy and delicious, they will soon be one of your favorite dinner rolls. I have made this recipe many times, it is a favorite of my little sister Rebekah.
This wonderful roll goes well with any meal or I like munching on these for a snack with butter and jelly. They make a delightful gift!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup oatmeal quick-cooking
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 ounce package dry yeast, 2 1/4 teaspoon in jar
- 1/3 cup warm water, 110 to 115 degree
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 3/4 to 5 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil; add oats and butter. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; cool to lukewarm.
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- I In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the oat mixture, sugars, salt, and 4 cups of flour; beat until smooth. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes
- Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; allow to rest for 10 minutes. Shape dough into 18 balls. Place dough balls in two greased 9-in. round baking. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove rolls from pan to wire racks.
- Yields: 1 1/2 dozen rolls
- Tips: You may double the recipe if you need more servings. After they have been baked you may freeze them.
How To Make Cinnamon Rolls in 30 Minutes Flat
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Talk about easy and delicious that is what these tasty cinnamon rolls bring to your taste buds. Great when company is coming or just for your family. My grand kids love these, I have to bake two pans, one is inhaled! To get started you only need four ingredients. Enjoy!
- 1 package of refrigerated biscuits, big or little biscuits
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Roll individual biscuits flat.
- Dip in butter so that total biscuit is covered.
- Roll or dip in cinnamon and sugar that has been mix in a shallow dish.
- Twist into crescent shape and place in un-greased pie pan
- Bake as directed on biscuit package.
- You can drizzle with powdered sugar icing if you like.
Powdered Sugar Icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon milk
- Mix powdered sugar, butter and vanilla; add milk little at a time until it is a thick glaze.
- Drizzle over rolls.
60 Minutes Rolls
Do you like hot bread with your meal? You can have this recipe for 60 Minute Rolls ready within a hour, ready to eat. Give them a try soon.
- 1 ½ cup warm milk
- 1 package dry yeast or 2 ¼ teaspoons
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups of flour
- Heat milk (just warm); pour into large bowl and sprinkle yeast over top.
- Allow time for yeast to dissolve; add oil, eggs, salt, sugar and flour.
- Mix well.
- Cover with towel and let rise in warm oven 15 minutes.
- Then punch down and shape into rolls and place in a 9-inch x 13-inch pan.
- Cover and let rise 15 minutes in warm oven.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
Pumpkin Crescent Roll
I love pumpkin about any way you can fix it. This dessert recipe for Pumpkin Crescent Rolls are a little different. You will loves the delicious pumpkin crescents for any occasion.
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons canalo oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine in a small bowl the pumpkin, oil and brown sugar.
- Add pumpkin mixture to the dry mixture; stir with a fork until combined.
- Form into a ball.
- Place foil in a large baking sheet.
- Turn dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Gently knead dough for ten or 12 times.
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll each half of dough into a 10-inch circle; cut into eight wedges.
- Begin at wide end of each wedge and roll loosely toward the point.
- Place on baking sheet with point sides down and 2 inches apart; curve ends of rolls a little.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over rolls.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Serve while warm.
- Makes 16 rolls.
Homemade Hot Rolls!
Do you make homemade bread?See results without voting
Please Rate These Roll Recipes
More Tantalizing Recipes!
- Let’s Party! The Best Appetizers And Snack Recipes!
Let’s party, with these addicting cheesy sausage, caramelized Vidalia onions, Guacamole and veggie pizza dips and snacks recipes!
- Recipes for Mexican Theme Night Meals
Meals are getting a little boring at your house, try planning a Mexican Theme Night Meal. I have some great Mexican recipes for you to plan a meal.
- Finger Lickin' Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Come on into my kitchen and we will fry up some Finger Lickin' Buttermilk Fried Chicken! Best ever homemade crispy, tender and moist fried chicken! Get your napkin ready for some finger lickin'!
- Breakfast and Brunch Recipes for Entertaining!
Have guest coming, it’s the holiday? These Breakfast and Brunch recipes will help with your entertaining! From muffins, breakfast bread pudding to bacon waffles!
© 2016 Margie Lynn
More by this Author
Let’s party, with these addicting cheesy sausage, caramelized Vidalia onions, guacamole and veggie pizza dips and snacks recipes!
3 scrumptious desserts with one dough recipe! What are you hungry for, cinnamon rolls, doughnuts or an elegant layered cinnamon roll cake. Make one today!
You will know the Christmas holiday is drawing near when we start making our favorite Christmas candy recipes. A few of my favorites are divinity, fudge, peanut brittle, divinity, toffee mad more!
Do You Like Homemade Bread?
No comments yet.