Old Fashioned Lunchroom Butter Cookies!
- 2 sticks salted or unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar, granulated
- 2 cups flour, all purpose
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, real
- 2 tablespoons vanilla, real
- Cream butter and sugar add - salt, vanilla, lemon juice.
- Add flour. Mix with large wooden spoon, or, in mixer.
- Make 24 cookies in your hands and press down on cookie sheets with 3 middle fingers making indentations.
- Bake at 350 degrees in pre-heated oven for 18 minutes, or until brown around edges.
- Once your cookies are done, let cool for 10 minutes, if you can wait! Drink an ice cold glass of milk to go with them. Um, good!
More by this Author
This recipe is easy and a favorite for everyone! (Black beans are optional) Ha! 2-3 large boneless, skinless chicken breast 2-3 sizable strip steaks 1 medium yellow or white onion 4 tablespoons Fajita...