Orange Creamsaver Martini - Whipped Vodka Recipes
Cream Saver Martini
The cream saver martini is a blend of orange juice, pineapple juice and whipped cream vodka, since this is a martini it does fare a little on the strong side but you can always tame it down by increasing the juice to booze ratio.
- 2 ounces of Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
- 1 once of premium no pulp orange juice
- 1 ounce of Dole Pineapple Juice
- Cover the top with Redi Whipped Cream
- (You can also use all orange juice or all pineapple juice and it makes a very good whipped martini as well)
- In a cocktail shaker full of ice add whipped vodka, orange juice and pineapple juice, shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled martini glass rimmed in sugar. You can also make this into a classic cocktail by doubling the ingredients and pouring over ice in a highball or collins glass.
- This is a great summer drink with a high alcohol content, make sure to stay hydrated and drink responsibly. If you have a cocktail recipe you would like to share send it on over, now sit back and enjoy your whipped vodka cream saver martini
More by this Author
Over the years I have had several opportunities to make martini's, shots and cocktails but the pineapple upside down cake martini and shot really takes the upside down cake. This drink is probably one of the most...
Learn how to make this delicious drink.
The best around. Step by step instructions, Weight Watchers points, and instructional video. This is an easy must-serve.