Orange Mint Salmon
Orange Mint Salmon is a savory twist on traditional baked salmon. it's very easy to make and extremely healthy. Some people, understandably, don't like the taste of fish. This recipe makes the taste of the fish less pungent and palatable for those non fish fans whom still crave the health benefits of seafood. Enjoy!
- 2 4oz. fillets Salmon (thawed), Wild Caught... farm raised is terrible for you
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 basil leaves, crushed
- 6-8 mint leaves, crushed
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp mango/lime seafood seasoning
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- to taste black pepper
- Marinade two salmon fillets in a dish with orange juice for two hours
- pre heat oven to 375
- add all seasonings to fillets, distributing as evenly as possible
- bake for ten minutes, check. if not flaky, cook another 2-4 minutes.
- Due to the juice, it would be impossible to dry this out. Serve with cabbage, rice and squash
Thanks for Reading.
PDXKaraokeGuy, also known as Justin W. Price, is an author with Sweatshoppe Publications, which will soon re-release his poetry collection, Digging to China. Additionally, the managing editor at eFiction horror and The New Bridge online newspaper.. Husband to Andrea, father to two dogs. writer.poet.baseball fan. tattooed. He is am amateur theologian with a rabid sweet tooth. He resides in a suburb of Portland, Oregon.He has a poetry book available for Amazon Kindle, and also maintains a blog, FirstBlog. His work has been featured in the Crisis Chronicles, efiction Magazine, The Hellroaring Review, the Bellwether Review, eFiction Humor, and the Rusty Nail. Please visit his profile page for more information. Thanks!
More by this Author
A look at and analysis of Jamaica Kincaid's short story, "Girl"
A brief look at the themes and ideas behind Raymond Carver's story. Cathedral
Karaoke is a fun and entertaining pastime... but it starts with having a good host. These three tips should help you as both a karaoker and a Karaoke host (KJ)