PASTA Con ADOBO :Cooking A Delightful Pasta
PASTA Con ADOBO
These past few weeks, I feel the need of learning to cook for preparation for some future stages to take in my life. My fiancée and me are planning to marry sometime next year or in near future. But I feel I am not yet prepared for I still lack cooking skills to satisfy his appetite.
One day I passed by “BOOKSALE” (where second hand books are sold) and a past issue of a cooking magazine caught my attention. I readily bought the magazine and I found this attractive, yummy delicacy, “Pasta Con Adobo”. It is a delightful easy-to-cook recipe that can be prepared for snacks during weekends.
1/3 Kilo chicken meat
6 Tablespoons chopped garlic
1 ½ cup all purpose cream
1/3 cup soy sauce
½ cup vinegar
1 cup water
½ Tablespoon pepper
½ Tablespoon sugar
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup cheese
½ Tablespoon salt
500 grams penne pasta
PROCEDURE ONE: Cooking Adobo
(1) Mix 1/3 kilo chicken with ½ cup vinegar, 1/3 cup soy sauce, 1 cup water, 2
Tablespoons chopped garlic, ½ Tablespoon pepper, ½ Tablespoon sugar in
a boiling pot.
(2) Cook until chicken is tender after boiling. Set aside after it is cooked.
(3) Separate chicken meat from the sauce. Shred it into small pieces then set it aside.
Don’t throw sauce , set it aside it is called “adobo sauce”.
PROCEDURE TWO : Cooking With Pasta
(1) Boil 500 milligrams penne pasta until tender.
(2) Saute garlic and shredded chicken meat in a 1/3 cup butter until crisp and brown.
(3) Then pour 1 cup adobo sauce into sauted garlic and shredded chicken . Pour also
1 ½ cup all purpose cream. Heat it.
(4) Add 500 grams cooked penne pasta. Shred it with cheese when it is already
This serving is good for 5 to 8 persons.
Hope you will find this pasta recipe delightful to your taste. Happy Cooking..
More by this Author
Solving Investment Problems One of the most important applications of linear equations is found in solving investment problems. Investment problems use the Simple Interest formula I = Prt, where P =...
Solving Word Problems Involving Chebyshev’s Theorem Chebyshev’s Theorem states that the proportion or percentage of any data set that lies within k standard deviation of the mean where k is any...
Solving Work Problems Involving System of Linear Equations In this hub I presented several challenging work problems involving system of linear equations complete with solution. I hope this hub will be useful...