Pan Fry Beef Ginger Medley
What you need to make this.
- 160z Sirloin Steak cut in 1/4 inch by 1inch strips
- 1/4 cup of diced onions
- 1/4 cup of Green Peppers sliced in 1/4 inch by 1 1/2 in slices
- 1/4 cup of Red Peppers sliced in 1/4 inch by 1 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Carrots
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Spinach
- 1/4 head of Cabbage sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Broccoli
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Green Beans
- 1tsp of powder Ginger
- 1tsp of Garlic or Garlic Salt
- 1tsp of Black pepper
- 2 tbs of butter or Vegetable oil
- 2 tbs of Lite Soy or Teriyaki Sauce
- Fry Pan
- cutting board
You can even use ground beef or stew meat for the medley, you can use you creative ideas . I It's a symphony of flavors.
No comments yet.