Panini Bread Pizza
Who doesnt love Pizza? Well how about super quick, no measuring ingredients, low cost pizza?
Its great for lunch, dinner or even breakfast! This pizza is a panini bread pizza, but you could just as easily use french bread or even just plain old toast. Think of it as cheese on toast but with lots of extras!
Although I love to make pizza dough, using ready made panini bread makes this really quick, put whatever you have in the fridge on it, or the cupboard. You don't even need to measure ingredients, just add as much, or as little as you want. It may sound a little odd but definitely go for the tomato puree, it may be concentrated but once baked it tastes fantastic.
This panini pizza, Im brushing the bread with garlic to give it that extra bite, adding lots of tomato puree, and topping with lots of great meats such as salami, prosciutto, and chorizo. Cant forget the cheese, this can be as much or little as you like, Im using a strong cheddar. Of course, get some salad on too, Im adding spring onion, lovely cherry tomatoes, radishes (not shown in the photo), and avocado!
Go crazy, add whatever you have and of course enjoy!
- 2 Panini Rolls
- 3 Spring Onion, But add as much or little as you like
- Good covering Tomato Puree, On the bread
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 small handfuls Cheese, But add as much or little as you like
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Various amounts Meats, Whatever you fancy - Salami, Chorizo etc
- Cut rolls in half, and very lightly toast
- Half garlic and rub into rolls
- Spread puree onto rolls and add on some of the cheese, and then all other ingredients - in whatever order you want. Season
- Bake on a low heat about 190 degrees until cheese is melted and bumbling