Paratha with stuffed masala rice
Use left over rice to make crispy patties(stuffed parathas )
Generally is seen that the left over rice is heated in the microwave and used but it is not required anymore as now I am going to write about the snack made from left over rice .
- left over rice one bowl
- one medium sized onion thinly chopped
- one green chilly thinly chopped
- half tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder 1/4 tsp garam masala
- blend well with hand and keep it aside
Method to make paratha(stuffed rice patties):----
- to make the dough :-take one bowl of all purpose flour knead it with water and very little salt .make small balls and keep aside now take each ball one by one and fill it with the masala rice and reform the balls again ,roll them into a flat paratha or patties and on the flat pan or tava roast it on medium heat when it becomes brown put some oil and shallow fry it till crisp .serve it hot with dahi(yogurt) or chutney
- You may make the patties in the oven too,with a broad brush apply some oil on both side of the patty and place it in previously heated oven and let it bake till it becomes brown,take it out and serve hot (this method is free from frying and keep you healthy too)
- you may use any other stuffing like cauliflower ,carrot cheese,potatoes.
grated raw papaya,radish etc,they are yummy to taste.
More by this Author
Gain height according to age,so that people who want to put up height can help themselves.
This article lists the ways to prevent and treat dark spots on the skin due to sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
No comments yet.