Do You Enjoyed It
Paya Curry Step By Step
How to make Paya Curry Step by Step Guide
Medicinal Use of Hooves Curry – ( Paya Curry)
The hooves curry ( Paya Curry ) is full of calcium. It has very high calcium content. It is recommended by doctors for patients of fracture and accidents of bones or related ailment including osteoporosis. It is highly recommended for the patients with fractured bone, this will act faster than the calcium tablets. The soup is also highly recommended for growing kids and pregnant women. It is said that it is better to eat Hooves rather than take tablets. It is also recommended for the kids who has affection for calcium and has symptoms of Pica. It also recommended for old people who needs calcium supplement.
Hooves Cleaning - buy cleaned hooves ( Paya). First burn them on direct fire. When they are all cleaned put them in hot water. Clean them with three to four hot water. When they fully cleaned then put them in Pressure Cooker, put 2 table spoon of salt, little turmeric powder, 1 chopped onion, and little coriander powder, and cumin powder. Put the pressure cooker on low heat. Take at least 10 blows. After 30 minutes on heat remove the pressure cooker and let it cool down.
Put oil in the pot and when oil is hot put 3 sliced onion. Fry them till they are brown. Put 2 table spoon each of ginger and garlic paste. Stir and mix well. Then put Paya Curry Spice sachet in the pot stir till it mix well. Put put in the pot and stir and mix till it become soft. When meat is soft and fully cooked, mix the Hooves from pressure cooker along with its soup. Stir well till everything become well mix and distributed.
When the everything in the pot is cooked and oil starts separating from the ingredients just put yogurt in it. Mix very well. Add 4 to 5 glass of water and stir well. Put everything in low heat for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
Garnish the curry with green coriander , chopped green chilies, and saffron and lemon juice to make it tasty. After another 3 minutes your dish is ready to serve. You are ready with delicious dish of hooves curry, serve hot and enjoy.
- 8 Paya, 8 Paya's /Hooves of Goat
- 750 gm Meat, Goat Meat preferably of leg,( Raan)
- 200 gm Onion, Finely Sliced Medium Sliced Oinion
- 2 table spoon Ginger Paste
- 2 table spoon Garlic Paste
- 400 gm Yogurt, Must Use Fresh Yogurt
- 200 gm Oil, Sunflower Oil is my choice
- 50 gm Spices Mix, Shan Paya Mix a sachet
Step by Step Guide to Make Paya Curry
- Clean the hooves ( Paya), remove all hair. You can burn it on coal directly by holding it above. You can also burn it on gas stove. Then clean it well in hot water at least 3 times.
- Put the hooves in pressure cooker on low heat for 40 minutes minimum. Minimum 10 blows. Put enough water, salt and little turmeric and one sliced onion.
- Put oil in the pot, when oil is hot put the onion and fry it till brown. Put ginger garlic paste, make everything brown. When the mix is brown put the spice mix. Make everything well mix with onion and ginger garlic paste.
- Put meat it the pot and stir well, mix till it become well cooked.
- Remove hooves along with soup from pressure cooker and put it in the pot. Stir well till everything is well mix and distributed.
- Put yogurt and mix well.
- Cook well stirring continuously for half hour on low heat.
- The curry is ready to serve hot.
Healthy Food Details
|Serving size: 200 gm|
|Calories from Fat||189|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 21 g||32%|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15%|
|Unsaturated fat 15 g|
|Carbohydrates 7 g||2%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 51 g||102%|
|Cholesterol 125 mg||42%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Paya Curry - Step By Step Guide
More by this Author
ALOEVERA A. Aloe Vera Linn (Family - Liliaceae) is one of the 200 species of Aloe present in the world. It is a native of North Africa but presently found abundantly throughout the world. B. Aloe is derived from...
Project Manager Selection Criteria and Critical Success Factors The Project Manager One of the most important decisions in project management is the choice of project...
What Is a Project? Introduction The first stage in developing an understanding of project management is to define what a project is and, by contrasting with other production systems, what a project is...