Peach Cobbler Recipe
Peach Cobbler Is So Wonderful
One Of The Best Peach Cobblers You Will Ever Taste
How To Make A Easy Peach Cobbler
Here's how to make a delicious peach cobbler easily.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray.
- Open can(s) of peaches and pour into bottom of pan (juice and all). Evenly spread peaches.
- Pour cake mix on top of peaches. Spread evenly and break up big pieces.
- Cut butter into slices (about 14-16 pieces per stick).
- Place butter pieces evenly on top of cake mix evenly.
- Cook for 1 hour until brown.
- This is a great recipe to make with the kids. It's very easy and fun! If your kids are always wanting to help you cook then this is a great recipe to try with your kids.
Things You'll Need
- 1 big can of quartered peaches (or 2 small cans)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 13x9 inch pan
- non-stick spray
This recipe produces a really wonderful peach cobbler and I think you will be surprised if you give it a try.
If you can purchase ripe peaches at your local supermarket or fruit stand then by all means purchase them , peel them, cut them up and make your peach cobbler with the fresh peaches. You want to make sure though that the peaches are ripe if you want the best tasting peach cobbler.
If you can't purchase fresh peaches then use canned peaches or frozen peaches.
BEFORE ITS NEWS
Please Vote In Our Poll.
Do You Think You Found A Peach Cobbler Recipe Here That You Can Use?See results without voting
Homemade Peach Cobbler Is So Delicious
Another Great Peach Cobbler Recipe
PEACH COBBLER RECIPE
1. 1 1/2 cans of sliced Freestone peaches
2. cinnamon-just a little
5. nutmeg (pinch)
This is one easy peach cobbler that can be made with a store-bought crust and canned peaches.
Preheat oven to 350. Move the bottom crust into an 8 in square pan, pinch and shape into place. Put in peaches and juice from 1 can (more if you like), add pats of butter, sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and just a pinch of nutmeg.
You can use a little sugar or choose to add more if you like a really sweet peach cobbler. I usually use just enough to add just a little sweetness to my peaches.
I usually put just enough cinnamon for people to just taste it in the peach cobbler. And you really have to decide for yourself if you want a little pinch of cinnamon or do you want just a little more.
Top with a prepared purchased top crust, pinch and shape over bottom crust to seal. Cut slits and sprinkle lightly with sugar if desired.
Put in 350 oven and bake until brown and bubbly top and bottom.
One Of The Best Peach Cobbler Recipes Ever
This one takes a little bit of effort but the extra time it will take is well worth it.
You will love it.
- 8 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- MIX TOGETHER:
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, and cornstarch. Toss to coat evenly, and pour into a 2 quart baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Blend in butter with your fingertips, or a pastry blender, until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in water until just combined.
- Remove peaches from oven, and drop spoonfuls of topping over them. Sprinkle entire cobbler with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake until topping is golden, about 30 minutes.
- Let your peach cobbler bake until you know the crust is just done. Don't overcook the crust. You want it to cook until its just done and a golden brown.
Have You Ever Tried Delicious Homemade Peach Melba
Peach Melba Is A Wonderful Dessert
More by this Author
Here we have a recipe for the world's best coconut cake. This cake is so delicious and it's easy to make too. Let's make one.
Over the years I have tried to become a great biscuit cook also and it has been a long journey to get to the point where I was happy with the biscuits I produced. And at the same time I was trying to come up with a...
If you want to know exactly how to grow a vegetable garden here is all the information you will ever need.