Peep Bunny Racecar Dessert Cake Recipe for Easter : Fun for Kids
There is no better time to get creative with some fun, festive ingredients than during the holidays.These Peep Bunny Racecar cakes are quick, easy-to-make, and loads of fun for the kids. After you are done, you can line your bunnies up for a fun-filled race to the finish line!
What You Will Need
- 10 Twinkies, Can be substituted for cloud cakes or any other filled sponge cake
- 1 Bag of small pretzels, Twist
- 1 Bag of marshmallows, White
- 1 Package of decorator frosting, White
- 1 Food coloring, Color is optional
- 1 Package of sprinkles, For decorating
- 10 Peep© Bunnies, Any color
Place a small amount of frosting in a bowl and add food coloring to make a cool color frosting you can use to decorate your racecar!
How to Make The Peep Bunny Racecars
- Take a Twinkie and cut out a small square in the top, about a quarter of an inch, in the middle of the Twinkie (use a butterknife or spoon)
- Place the bunny Peep snuggly in the hole.
- Use scissors to cut 2 marshmallows in half for the wheels
- Use decorator frosting to attach the wheels to the Twinkie; 2 on each side.
- Use the decorator frosting to attach the pretzel steering wheel in front of the bunny.
- Have fun and decorate as you like with the sprinkles and food coloring!
© 2014 daborn7
More by this Author
Four stones with life guidelines written in 12 different languages dumbfound the many who have seen them. With no certain creation date and no real person claiming their creation, it is unknown when or why the Georgia...
- 6Cancelled TV Shows : The Top 5 Cancelled Cartoon Shows of The Late 90's and The 1 That Lost Nickelodeon $350 Million
These top 5 cartoon shows were cut from TV despite being favored by many adults and kids alike. Nickelodeon even invested $350 million on one of these only to have it cut. Find out why..
Maggie Sottero wedding dresses are on the top of the bridal industry list for being the most desired and well-known gowns all throughout the globe.The price range includes a lower budget of about $400 and goes up to...