Peppered Herb Cheese Ball Recipe
Fresh herbs and black pepper compliment the taste and appearance of this creamy cheese ball. Serve this delicious appetizer with an assortment of crackers.
Ingredients (yields 3 cups)
- 16 oz. softened cream cheese
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 1/3 cup snipped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup snipped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- assortment of crackers for dipping
- On a plate combine the parsley, and 2 tbsp of the chives. Set the plate aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set to medium, beat the goat cheese and cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in the rest of the chives, garlic, pepper, and basil.
- Shape the mixture into a ball, and roll the ball across the plate of chives and parsley.
- Wrap the cheese ball, or place it in a sealed container, and refrigerate it for at least 3 hours prior to serving.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers.
- Smoked Cheddar Cheese Ball Recipe
Cream cheese, smoked cheddar, and chopped nuts combine in this recipe to make a flavorful Smoked Cheddar Cheese Ball. Serve this quick and easy cheesy snack with crackers at your...
- How To Throw A Great Cocktail Party
Throwing a cocktail party is a great way to celebrate any occasion. Better yet, a cocktail party is a great way to have fun for those of us who like to throw parties "just for the heck of it"! A properly...
More by this Author
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.