Pie Recipe With Mixed Red Berries and Blueberries
Frozen or Fresh Berries
For this pie you can use frozen or fresh berries. It's up to you what berries you want to put in your pie. This time I used bluberries, raspberries and redcurrants. I have also made this pie with granny smith apples and without the lemon zest. I have even left out the sugar and only put syrup in the pie.
- 2 cups Blueberries, Raspberries and Redcurrants
- 1 tbsp Potato flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 0.8 cup Butter
- 1.2 cups Oatmeal
- 1.2 cups Sugar
- 0.2 cup Syrup, Dark
- 0.4 cup Cream or Milk
- 1 Lemon, The zest of one lemon
- The bottom: Put berries in a pie plate and mix 1 tbsp potato flour and 2-3 tbsp sugar with the berries.
- The top: Melt the butter. Add oatmeal, sugar, syrup, cream or milk and the zest of a lemon into the melted butter. Mix it together.
- Mix the wheat flour and the baking powder together and add that to the first mix. Mix everything together and spread the paste over the berries in the pie plate.
- Put the pie in the oven for 15 minutes in 390°F. Enjoy the pie with vanilla sauce or vanilla icecream.
More by this Author
The Moomin family consists of Moominpappa who always wears his black hat and loves the sea, Moominmamma who always wears her red apron and doesn't go anywhere without her purse and Moomintroll who is their son. The...
There are many creatures in Scandinavian folklore. I have met some of them in an outdoor exhibtion. I'm sure you wouldn't like to meet "Raamt".
Finland is a small country in northern Europe. I thought you should know about these facts if you ever come to visit Finland.