Pluck Ripe Oranges Make My Favorite Infused Cocktails
The Classic Cocktail
Passion and Romance
- Whether it is a hot summer's evening or New Year's Eve in New Orleans, orange cocktail drinks will fit the occasion.
- Whether orange cocktail drinks are mixed with cranberry infused flavors, and garnished with red chili peppers or jalapenos, the experience of perfection is mixed in its crisp and delicious flavors.
Red Headed Rooster Cocktail
Cock-a-Doodle Doo - Please Pass the Red Rooster
I was absolutely delighted to have stumbled upon thattallgirl.com blog. It has been forever since I was able to find Emeril's famous, New Orleans Red Headed Rooster Holiday cocktail recipe. I first came across his drink back around 2004, when I was looking for a different type of screwdriver cocktail recipe, to serve my Christmas party guests. To my delight I had just purchased one of his recipe books, and there it was, calling out to be made. Since that time, I have dabbled with my own recipe and really only have a gallon cocktail recipe to offer here. This is a great drink to serve instead of a spiked punch drink. It is not harsh. If you taste the vodka in this drink, you have mixed too much in. It is a partially frozen slushie drink but, I actually serve it over crushed ice instead. It is real easy to make, and the longer it sits and gels together the better I think it taste.
♥ Recipe: Pour into a gallon pitcher
- Half a gallon of orange juice.
- One gallon of 100% cranberry juice cocktail.
- 1 Liter of Kurant flavored Absolut Vodka
- 16 oz beverage glasses of crushed ice.
- 1 qt of chilled Kurant Absolut Vodka.
- 1 qt of orange juice.
- 2 qt of cranberry juice cocktail.
- Stir it up really well, and add in the 16 oz of crushed ice.
- Put into the freeze for 1 1⁄2 to two hours.
- Crush more ice to use for the party, and save it back until the cocktail is ready to be served. When the drink has sat in the freezer for approximately two hours serve it up in a highball glass.
- As the evening continues the drink will defrost rather quickly. When this happens, break out the crushed ice cubes, fill up people's glass with crushed ice and pour the cocktail over the ice. It still creates that amazing chilled orange slushie taste.
- Garnish with cranberries or orange slices.
The Perfect Hangover Cure - the Long Screwdriver
This little dandy of a cocktail is super easy to make and tastes so good at brunch. What started out as a simple hangover home remedy, a vodka screwdriver well made, is a very tasty cure. When I make screwdrivers I use a slightly sweeter vodka for the mid morning hours. My preferred brand of vodka to mix with is Absolute.
♥ Ingredients are simple:
- Fresh squeezed orange juice but carton orange juice will do.
- Absolut Vodka plain no fancy flavor
- Orange slice
- Splash of Jalapeno juice
♥ Recipe Mix
- Handful of ice cubes put into a shaker.
- Pour 3 oz of Absolut vodka into the shaker.
- Pour 1-1⁄2 cups of orange juice into the shake.
- Add a splash of jalapeno juice.
- Shake vigorously for a good thirty seconds.
- Have a highball glass ready and waiting with two ice cubes chilling at the bottom.
- Pour the cocktail mixture through a strainer and into a glass.
- Garnish with a flesh sliced orange.
- Pop two Bayer® Aspirin in your mouth, and wash it down the hatch, with the screwdriver cocktail.
A Bourbon Ginger Orange Flavor Infused Cocktail Recipe
Tell Us How You Rate Orange Cocktails
Mixed Drinks and Cocktails
- The Five Best Cocktails You Can Make at Home
Make your next party one to remember with cocktails that knock it out of the park. Sex on the beach and mojitos are a good start, but it really gets going with an electric smurf.
- How to make 9 amazing No Fuss Cocktails, on a Budget...
This is how to make quick and easy low budget cocktails and inspire your own creative cocktail ideas! If you’re looking to add a little flavor into your social engagements, but don’t have the budget to splash out on an elaborate cocktail party or the
- Halloween Drink Recipes, Cocktails containing alcoho...
Halloween themed drinks recipes. Spooky cocktails to ensure a blast with free links to non-alcoholic cocktails
- Yummy Low Calorie Cocktails
Going out for a night with the girls but want to keep your calorie intake low? Try these easy to make, low calorie cocktails.
- Flaming Cocktail Drinks, Fire Cocktail Recipes & The...
Flaming cocktail drink recipes and themed drinks. Fire cocktails for every party.
More by this Author
Intimacy tips for aging adult couples. Informing you that you are not alone, and what you should do to combat certain malfunctions happening in your aging body. For mature, aging, active adults.
Get the 411 on what not to wear on a date night or night out with the girls. Advice from one plus size woman to the next, on sexy fashionable do's and don'ts.
Is the woman in your life fat? What to expect when your sex goddess gains weight and becomes fat, and how to help her feel gorgeous again.