Potato Skins Recipe-Easy with Sliced Potatoes
Potato Skins Recipe Rating
Potato Skins-Easy with Sliced Potatoes
Potato Skins Recipe using sliced baking potatoes and loaded with cheese, scallions and bacon! Easy to make. Easy to eat. A delicious appetizer
- 5 large Baking Potatoes, sliced in 1/2 inch slices
- 8 ounce bag Cheddar Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 pound Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- Vegetable Oil, to grease foiled baking sheet
- Kosher Salt
- Clean baking potatoes leaving skin intact
- Slice potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices
- Brush vegetable oil on foil covered cookie sheet
- Brush both sides of Potato Slices with Butter and place Potato Slices on the foil covered cookie sheet. Sprinkle with Kosher Salt
- Bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes. Flip Potato Slices over halfway through cooking time
- Remove Potatoes from the oven and Turn the Oven Off
- Sprinkle Potato Slices with Shredded Cheese, Crumbled Cooked Bacon and Chopped Scallions and return to the still warm oven until the Cheese has melted
More by this Author
My sister gave me a gorgeous potted tuberous Begonia that thrived and bloomed all summer. My goal is to keep this "annual" flower safely stored for the Winter and restart it in the Spring.
Butterfly Pork Chops have little fat to trim off and are so tender. Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy is a very simple recipe that I have been making for years. Few ingredients are needed, it's easy to throw together at...
Does a rubber oil pan drain plug work. Not really. The self threading piggy back oil pan drain plug cold welded in place is the answer!