Delicious Prawns (Shrimps) with Mix Vegetables- Seafood Recipe
Prawns (shrimps) are my all time favourite when it comes to seafood. In this quick and easy recipe, I decided not to peel the shrimps because I don't have enough time to do so..lol...still it turns so delicious and my hubby loves it.
- Wash prawns properly and drain. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add all vegetables and mix. Cook for one minute in medium fire.
- Add prawns and cook for 2 minutes or until its own juice comes out.
- Take off small amount of its juice and combine it with oyster sauce, soy sauce, pinch of salt and pepper and cornstarch.
- Add the mixture and cook for few minutes.
- Serve hot.
1 lb shrimps
1 small broccoli, cut into pieces
1 small cauliflower, cut into pieces
6 pieces baby corn, cut into pieces
1 pc carrot, sliced into pieces
1 small green bell pepper, sliced
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
2 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium onion bulb, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
More by this Author
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.