RECIPE FOR PUMPKIN RICE PUDDING
Here is a sweet pudding treat just in time for the holidays. It can also be used for any of the holidays that are coming up. This pudding recipe can be eaten warm or cold but it is very tasty either way. This particular pudding recipe serves two people, but the measurements can be adjusted for more people. Let’s get started.
· ½ cup cooked rice
· 2/3 cups of milk
· ½ cinnamon stick
· Can of Pumpkin
· 3 tbsps. sugar
PREPARATION FOR PUMPKIN RICE PUDDING
1. Place a 2 qt. pot over low heat on the stove.
2. Add 2/3 cups of milk
3. Add 2 tbsps. of Pumpkin
4. Add ½ a cinnamon stick
5. Add 3 tbsps. of sugar
6. Mix the ingredients
7. When the milk begins to simmer add cooked rice.
8. While everything is cooking stir. Increase the heat to medium and stir.
9. Keep stirring until it becomes thick and it starts bubbling.
10. Cook for another 3 minutes and remove from heat.
11. Remove the cinnamon stick and let it cool.
12. To make this dessert extra creamy add 3 tbsps. of milk and mix.
13. Put it in your favorite bowl, sprinkle some cinnamon on the top and serve. Enjoy!
More by this Author
morguefile morguefile morguefile morguefile morguefile Today more and more people are suffering with high blood pressure. There is so much to worry about in our world, that even younger people are being diagnosed...
Dark circles under the eyes have been a nuisance to people for many centuries. There are people who wish that this blemish could be removed permanently, but the truth of the matter is that sometimes this condition can...
A well functioning body is the most important thing that a human being can have to live a healthy and rewarding life. Sometimes people do not realize that the smallest things that they do could create problems...