Quick Easy Grilled Fish Tacos
Did you like them?
Fast, healthy, and tasty!
These quick and easy fish tacos taste great and make a meal on their own. They are pretty healthy as well. They can work well as a meal on their own since they have starch, vegetables and fish.
Fish Tacos yummmmm!
- 3 Cups Coleslaw, Just the veggie part not the dressing.
- 3 heaping table spoons Coleslaw Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons Chunky Salsa
- 4 Corn Tortias
- 8 Fish Sticks
- Prep your Grill to medium heat.
- Place fish sticks on the grill. You can put them on crumpled aluminum foil if your grill iron is to large. Close the lid and let the fish sticks grill for 10 minutes, then turn them over and let them grill for an additional 5 min
- While the fish sticks are grilling, mix the coleslaw with the dressing and the salsa.
- After the fish sticks have grilled for the 15 minutes, keep them on the grill and place the corn tortillas on the grill for about 1 minute each.
- put the coleslaw on the tortillas in the middle and top with two fish sticks.
© 2014 Levi Henley
No comments yet.