Quick Maggi Vegetable Soupy Noodles
- 1 Packet Maggi noodles
- 1 medium sized Onion, Chopped
- 1 medium sized Tomato, Chopped/Pureed
- 1 small Carrot, Chopped
- Cauli Flower, Chopped
- Cabbage, Chopped
- 2 small Green chillies, Chopped
- Any other vegetable of your choice, Chopped
- A pinch Turmeric powder
- A pinch Cumin powder(Optional)
- A pinch Corriander powder(Optional)
- Salt (as per taste)
- 3 cups Water
- Maggie Taste Maker
- Put a pan on the stove. Heat the pan in medium flame and put 2 spoons of cooking oil in it. Heat the oil and add cut onions and green chillies into it. Fry it for sometimes. Add a pinch of salt and turmeric powder into it.
- Add all the cut vegetables into it and stir it for sometimes. Cover the pan with a lid till the vegetables gets softened. Now add the tomato puree into it.
- Add cumin and corriander powder along with the maggi taste maker. Fry for sometimes and then put the noddles into it.
- Add 3 cups of water to it. Mix it properly and cook it for about 5 minutes. Your delicious and yummy Soupy Vegetable maggi is now ready.
More by this Author
What is Microbiology? Microbiology is the study of living organisms of microscopic size. There are 5 groups of micro organisms: bacteria, protozoa, viruses, algae, and fungi. Microorganisms are very tiny organisms but...
Medical Negligence and its Cases Before going into the details of medical negligence, we have to understand the concept of negligence. So to begin with, lets know what is negligence. Negligence, as per the law of...
The process of conceiving a child and its development inside the body of the mother is a very beautiful and amazing phenomenon. Before it takes its first breath, a human baby has to pass through an incredible and...
No comments yet.