Quick & Easy Green Bean Casserole
Green bean casserole is easily one of my favorites! It’s an especially fantastic meal around the holiday season, but I enjoy it all year long. This is a wonderful dish to bake because it’s quick, easy, inexpensive, and people love it.
· 1 can cream of mushroom soup
· 2 cans of French cut green beans
· French fried onions
· ½ cup milk
· 1 teaspoon soy sauce
· ground black pepper (for seasoning)
· Preheat oven to 350°F.
· Stir cream of mushroom, green beans, milk, soy sauce, 1⅔ cup onions, and pepper (amount varies based on individual taste preference) in baking dish.
· Bake for 25 minutes.
· Stir casserole. Sprinkle French fried onions to lightly cover.
· Bake for 5 more minutes.
· Remove from oven, cool for a few minutes, and then enjoy!
Feel free to leave a comment with a review of the dish or any variations you have of a similar recipe. :)
More by this Author
Looking for a delicious pastry to bake? Look no further than my family's homemade kieflies!
A delicious twist on a classic favorite - pumpkin cheesecake. This is a tasty seasonal dessert and is perfect for holiday gatherings.
With the help of personal experiences, I've created a list of 5 important things to think about if you want to relocate after college.
No comments yet.