Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Please rate this recipe!
This is a really simple pumpkin pie recipe that anyone can make. Using a pre-made pie pastry will also cut down on time and complexity. Don't be afraid to try this one! Serve plain or with a nice dallop of whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups 2% evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 cup dark Caro syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 9" pie pastry, unbaked
- Mix all of the ingredients (other than the pie pastry) in a large mixing bowl until blended and creamy.
- Place pie pastry in a 9" pie pan and pinch the edges to make a decorative crust. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie shell. Cover the edges of the crust with foil to prevent overbaking.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for 40-50 minutes unti the pie is set. Allow to cool on a wire rack. Serve with cool whip or whipped cream. You can also decorate with ginger snap cookies or baked pastry cut outs.
More by this Author
Firearms can be a very dangerous tool in the hands of the wrong person. Every state has their own gun laws and regulations. For the state of Georgia, the laws are pretty straight forward and easy to abide by. Before you...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
No comments yet.