TUNA-CHEESE PASTA IN SEASONED VEGETABLE SAUCE
By Ben Ugoji
500g Pasta (Fusili) or any type
50 -75g of
200g of Tuna
75ml of vegetable oil (olive oil)
2 Knor cubes (chicken flavoured)
Dash of these seasonings-
Nutmeg or thyme
150g of tomato paste or fresh tomatoes
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Boil the pasta for about two minutes and quickly pour it into the sieve and allow it to cool down under running water. Make sure the paste is half cooked.
- Meanwhile dice the vegetables, grate the cheese and put them in a clean plate.
- Pour some oil in a pot, add the vegetables and tomato paste, the herbs/ spices and fry for a while (5minute). Stir with the spoon making sure the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add some water (100ml) into a pan and crush the knor with your finger into the boiled water so to make a broth. You could add other seasonings to improve the taste. Quickly add the boiled pasta and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the sauce in (3), into the pasta and add the tuna. Stir with a wooden spoon for about 5 minutes. Add the grated cheese and simmer for 1 minute. Turn off the flame and enjoy!
More by this Author
Each and everyone of us has been given a particular talent or ability. The onus is for us to discover our God given talents and put them to work so as to add value to our lives and other lives.
Everyone experiences fear as one moves out of his/her comfort zone. The ability to makes progress is determined by how we hold fear. This article explains how.
- 8Compare and Contrast -Efficiency and Effectiveness: two sides of a coin differentiated by thought process
This article seeks to point out the difference between efficiency and effectiveness and their implication as managerial tools for enhancing productivity.
No comments yet.