Quick and Spicy Buffalo Chicken Rice
As a side dish or for a quick lunch, this recipe is spicy and filling! Use a packet of buffalo chicken instant rice to make Quick and Spicy Buffalo Chicken Rice with only 4 ingredients in under 15 minutes. Leftovers keep and reheat well, so use them as side dish for taco dinner, or for lunch tomorrow. Deliciously filling with the intense flavor of buffalo chicken wings and bleu cheese dip!
Probably not your best weight watchers recipe...
Make It, Then Rate It!
- 1 packet buffalo chicken flavored instant rice, (you'll need 1 Tbsp butter and 2 cups water to cook them)
- 1 12oz can chicken
- 2-3 Tbsp cayenne pepper (tabasco) sauce, like Red Hot
- 1-2 Tbsp bleu cheese dressing
- your choice of sauteed peppers and onions, if desired
- cook rice as per packet's directions
- drain the chicken and place in mixing bowl. break up chicken with forks. toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce.
- add chicken to rice
- stir in bleu cheese dressing (and peppers and onions, if desired).
That's it! This is one zesty rice dish you can whip up in a snap anytime. Gourmet it's not, but with its full-flavor and spicy kick, Quick and Spicy Buffalo Chicken Rice is a crowd favorite! Great for lunches, dinners, and a BIG HIT with game-day company. Free up your day - whip up a dish of this spicy buffalo chicken rice in under 15 minutes! You and your guests will be happy you did.
More by this Author
Cooking lake perch is a breeze with this complete and easy-to-follow recipe for breaded and fried perch fillets.
Easily make a rich and flavorful chili with this recipe using a crockpot, fresh vegetables and ground venison.
The concentrated power of essential oils meets the money-driven world of Multi-Level Marketing in a deceptive mix that puts your well-being at risk. Is it ok if eating them makes you nervous?