Milanesa de Pollo: How to Make Quick Mexican Fried Chicken Filets Recipe
In Mexico, chicken is a big deal, and they have vendors on almost every street corner that sell whole rotisserie chickens. Sure, you can buy a cooked chicken every night but, why would you if you knew a great chicken recipe that you can do yourself? Here is how to make a Mexican fried chicken filet (milanesa de pollo) that is super easy, super tasty and super quick.
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 25 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 6
- 6 Chicken Filets, white
- 2 tbs Canola Oil
- 3 tbs Pan Molida, bread crumbs
- 1/2tbs Salt
- Start out by placing the pan molida in a small bowl and add the salt, mix these 2 ingredients well.
- Next, put the oil in a medium sized pan and set the stove to medium high. Allow the oil to get hot.
- Now, take the chicken filets and place them one at a time on a plate. With your hands, grab dime sized pinches of the pan molida mix and pat it onto the chicken filet until completely covered on both sides.
- Once you have done this with each filet, then place the filets one at a time into the frying pan.
- Allow to cook on each side approximately 4 minutes or until golden brown and juice runs clear.
- Place cooked filets on a dish lined with paper towels, allow to cool slightly then, serve.
These chicken filets make a great main dish accompanied by rice or beans and warm tortillas. They are also great on a torta. (sandwich)
More by this Author
Four stones with life guidelines written in 12 different languages dumbfound the many who have seen them. With no certain creation date and no real person claiming their creation, it is unknown when or why the Georgia...
Maggie Sottero wedding dresses are on the top of the bridal industry list for being the most desired and well-known gowns all throughout the globe.The price range includes a lower budget of about $400 and goes up to...
- 6Cancelled TV Shows : The Top 5 Cancelled Cartoon Shows of The Late 90's and The 1 That Lost Nickelodeon $350 Million
These top 5 cartoon shows were cut from TV despite being favored by many adults and kids alike. Nickelodeon even invested $350 million on one of these only to have it cut. Find out why..
No comments yet.