Raspberry Cloud Recipe
Pink is my favorite color
Not too many steps
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 angel food cake
Only 4 Ingredients
- Rip the angel food cake into small 1 to 2 inch chunks and set aside. Have the thawed raspberries standing by.
- Beat the whipping cream at high speed, adding the 2 tbsp of maple syrup after about 2 minutes in a very large bowl. Beat until the whipping cream forms peaks and is on the thick side; not too thick however.
- Fold in the raspberries with 2 or 3 turns of your spoon then add the angel food cake.
- Continue to fold the mixture together until well blended. Then empty contents of the bowl into the dish you wish to serve in,
And there you have it a really simple, light, decadent dessert recipe that can be thrown together at the last minute for yourself, your family or to take to a party; and it's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser no matter what the age group is!
More by this Author
Cysts are a very popular medical problem, here's an article featuring what my cyst looked like on the outside and inside!
a simple recipe for delicious cookies ...
After a perforated bowel, 15 + obstructions, several surgeries and complications, it's time to share what I've learned. Yes I am now bowel obsessed.