Raspberry Mojito Recipe
Raspberry Mojito Recipe
The Mojito is considered a classic Cuban drink consisting of fresh mint, lime, cane sugar, light rum and club soda. Myself and others love this refreshing summer drink and have tried several variations including the one I am about to share with you today; the Best Raspberry Mojito recipe. Try my Classic Mojito Recipe
Rate This Raspberry Mojito
Raspberry Mojito Recipe Ingredients
- 5 to 10 Fresh Raspberries (a few are for garnish)
- 6 Spearmint Leaves
- 6 Lime Wedge Quarters
- 2 to 3 tbsp cane simple syrup or 4 tbsp of sugar (cane)
- 1 1/2 Ounce Cruzan Rum (light), Ron Rico or Bacardi
- 6 Ounces Ounces Club Soda
Raspberry Mojito Instructions
- Before you start to mix the drink you can do the raspberry 2 ways depending on if you want seeds and pieces in your mojito. Most people don’t mind the seeds because it leaves the raspberry pieces in, but if you hate seeds in your cocktail muddle about 6 to 8 raspberries in a mesh strainer. If you want the whole raspberry then add about 5 raspberries to a Collins glass followed by the mint and lime.
- Gently muddle trying to just bruise the mint and not tear it into pieces.
- Next add the rum followed by the simple syrup or cane sugar. Fill the glass about 3/4th full of ice and top with clubsoda.
- Now take your long spoon or as I call it a mojito spoon and stir gently from the bottom up until the sugar is mixed up. There you go the RaspberryMojito, The Cocktail Envy style. I hope you enjoy this and share it with your friends, feel free to let me know how you liked it.
Raspberry Mojito Nutrition
|Serving size: 12 ounce|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 15 g||5%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
What is your favorite Mojito Recipe?See results without voting
More by this Author
Over the years I have had several opportunities to make martini's, shots and cocktails but the pineapple upside down cake martini and shot really takes the upside down cake. This drink is probably one of the most...
Learn how to make this delicious drink.
How to make a great wing sauce recipe, I use Franks Red hot wing sauce as the base to make the buffalo wing or boneless wing taste hot and saucey. The standard is to use a vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot...
No comments yet.