Recipe for Cookies
I always love to share with my people what I believe is going to add charm to people around me.So here is quick and easy recipe that i would like to share.
Here is Quick and Easy Recipe for cookies
Here’s the list of ingredients that you need
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Sugar brown I used about 1/2 cup but one can add according to one’s own taste.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 table spoon golden syrup
- 1/2 table spoon bicarbonate soda
- 2 table spoon boiling water
- Combine dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Heat the butter and the golden syrup in a large saucepan.
- Mix bicarbonate soda with boiling water and add it to the melted mixture then pour this into the centre of the dry ingredients.
- Mix to a moist consistency.
Shape into cookies and grease a biscuit tray and bake in a moderate oven for 15 mins cool n serve
Try n let me know. I am sure you all will love it.
No comments yet.