Recipe: Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Before You Start
Difficulty Rating: Easy (Great for children!)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 F (160 C)
- Total bake time 20 minutes
- You will need a cookie tray (ungreased)
1 cup peanut butter
½ cup sugar
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well blended
- Scoop out dough one tablespoon at a time and roll into a ball
- Place ball on cookie tray, making sure to leave lots of room between each ball for the dough to spread out
- Flatten with a fork in a criss-cross pattern
- Place in oven
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven
Let cool for 5 minutes
Alternative 1 - Choco Chip PB Cookies
Include ½ cup chocolate chips in mixture.
Alternative 2 - PB & J Cookies
Instead of flattening dough with a fork, use thumb to make an indent in the middle of ball and add a drop of your favourite jam.
© 2011 Rosa Marchisella
More by this Author
A healthy substitute to pancakes, wraps or sandwich bread, these gluten-free crepes are perfect for any mealtime.
Good gluten free treats are hard to find. This review explores various aspects of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Brownie Mix to discover if it's worth the cost and effort of making.
A new parent's nightmare includes slogging through all the baby products on the market to find out what works best for the most reasonable price. Diapers are high on the list, so let's compare the two big name diaper...