Recipe: How to make Mango Sago Dessert
Mango comes in handy when making desserts, juices and fruit shakes. Its delectable flesh is perfect for sweets and refreshments especially during summer seasons.
Mango Sago Dessert is popular in Southeast Asia where you can find abundant supplies of mangoes.
- 2 pcs ripe mangoes, cubed
- 4 tablespoons tapioca pearls/sago, small size
- 125 ml evaporated milk
- 200 ml mango juice
- 50 ml water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Soaked tapioca pearls in water for an hour.
- Boil water, add sago/tapioca pearls and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Stir constantly, make sure they don't stick together. You will know that its already cooked when the pearls become translucent.
- Drain tapioca pearls and transfer to a bowl of cold water. Rinse until the water runs clear.
- Blend half of mango cubes, mango juice, sugar, water and milk.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the remaining mango cubes and tapioca pearls and stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Mango Sago: Easy way to prepare
If you find the instructions above quite time consuming and want something that is quick to prepare, you can refer to steps below:
The easiest way to prepare Mango Sago:
Ingredients (depends on the number of serving):
- mangoes, cubed
- sago (cooked)
- sugar or condensed milk
- evaporated milk
- crushed ice
- In a glass or mixing bowl, place crushed ice, sugar, sago and sliced mangoes.
- Pour evaporated milk on top.
- Mix before eating.
* Nutrition facts below are based on the website myfitnesspal.
|Serving size: 250 ml|
|Calories from Fat||63|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Sugar 3 g|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 10 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
Nik Software Color Efex Pro Screenshot Photo Editing Software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paintshop, Serif Photoplus, etc can be one of the most vital part being an inclined photographer or even for professional...
Pork Estofado is a stewed pork dish served with fried plantains. It is usually known and common to most Ilonggos in the Visayas Region of Philippines.
These are the list of advantages and disadvantages of being a woman. What's good about women? What are the drawbacks of being a girl? Find it out!
No comments yet.