Red Chilli Chutni - Hot.
Take out the half ground red chilli's and pour it in to a ss bowl and add lemon pieces.After tempering with mustered seeds etc keep it for few days in a glass jar in your fridge so as to mix well with lemon juice. Use it after a week.
Not so hot but hot.
- To make this chilli for the brave heart you need the following ingredients:-
- 25 Red Chillies cut in to 3 pieces each chilli.
- Salt 1 tbs.
- Lemon 25 nos each cut in to 8 pieces.
- Turmeric 2 tbs.
- Mustered seeds 1 tbs.
- your favorite oil 6 tbl spns.
- asfotodia 1/2 tbs.
- Jeera 1 tbs.
- Pour Red Chillies in the Mixer Grinder and give a few turns till you see no big pieces.Keep it in a ss bowl.
- Add cut Lemon pieces.
- Boil oil on a big spoon.
- When hot place mustard and when it sputters add asfotodia , turmeric and Jeera.and as the asfotodia raises little fumes pour it on Red Chillis kept in a bowl.
- Transfer after some time to a glass jar and use it only with RICE & GHEE mixed by hand and made in to small mouthful size balls.If still hot use some more PURE GHEE ONLY Home made GHEE not from Dept'l Stores.
More by this Author
Hosur just 50 KM from Bangalore was once known as little England.To-day it has been raped to the extent it cannot be taken back to its Glory.Thanks to our politicians some life exists there,go see.
Hosur and Krishnagiri are close to each other but the place Krishnagiri has very good land scape and looks better than Hosur from the National High Way as you go east towords Channai.Visit this temple.
No comments yet.